Our weather quickly changed from warm evenings to chilly nights over the past week. I blame it partly on the clock change (ug, I hate the fact that it gets dark so early and yet i'm still having trouble getting out of bed in the morning!). Before the rain started and temp dropped, Matt and I enjoyed a hike at Devil's Den on Sunday. Most of the leaves have lost their vibrant colors but it was still beautiful on top of Yellow Rock.
Tuesday, November 11
Everything turn, turn, turn
Our weather quickly changed from warm evenings to chilly nights over the past week. I blame it partly on the clock change (ug, I hate the fact that it gets dark so early and yet i'm still having trouble getting out of bed in the morning!). Before the rain started and temp dropped, Matt and I enjoyed a hike at Devil's Den on Sunday. Most of the leaves have lost their vibrant colors but it was still beautiful on top of Yellow Rock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment