Josie will be home for Christmas break in T minus 2 days!! Yippee!! Can't wait to see you and catch up. I want to make sure you go back to Dublin with your fabulous SOUTHERN accent:) See you soon!!!
ahh excited to see you too girl! lets pray I don't get stuck in Chicago! : ) Yes..I know for a fact the accent is a bit strange as I'm only around a thick Irish one on a daily basis...but I still stick out like a sore thumb when I open my mouth over here!
ahh excited to see you too girl! lets pray I don't get stuck in Chicago! : ) Yes..I know for a fact the accent is a bit strange as I'm only around a thick Irish one on a daily basis...but I still stick out like a sore thumb when I open my mouth over here!
2 comments:
ahh excited to see you too girl! lets pray I don't get stuck in Chicago! : ) Yes..I know for a fact the accent is a bit strange as I'm only around a thick Irish one on a daily basis...but I still stick out like a sore thumb when I open my mouth over here!
ahh excited to see you too girl! lets pray I don't get stuck in Chicago! : ) Yes..I know for a fact the accent is a bit strange as I'm only around a thick Irish one on a daily basis...but I still stick out like a sore thumb when I open my mouth over here!
Post a Comment