Wednesday, August 26

Rachel Zoe Shuts It Down

Okay, Would you not just die to work with Rachel Zoe each day? Why does Taylor have such an attitude?? Maybe it's part of her charm, but she seriously acts 7. I wish it were appropriate to act 7 at my job, life would be so much more interesting if my bosses asked me to do something and I replied "Never", and meant it. If I could move my desk anywhere, it would for sure be next to the kitchen, you get to chat it up with a lot of people, and are only seconds from a mini Reese cup or pretzel stick.... I couldn't be happier that this show is back on, I always find myself seriously laughing alone in the living room each time she says BANANAS. I too, always agree with her choices, and boy wouldn't I love to even have a few of those dresses, even the ones that didn't make the cut. Can't wait to see her QVC line this fall.

If you don't watch Rachel, start. If I were a famous person, I would call her in a second (after I lost like 20 pounds so I could actually wear the sample sizes), and would look fabulous all the time in my vintage statement necklace and one of a kind Chanel.

Can someone tell me this is not award show perfection??



Top Favorite Shows of the Moment:

Design Star- Final 4! I'm liking Antonio at the moment.
Flipping Out-OCD flipper, I'd hire him any day, but only if Zoila could hang out too.
Rachel Zoe- I die.
Project Runway- Missed it last week but I know it will always be at the top of my lists once I catch up tomorrow.
Hard Knocks-Bengals training camp- Real life of football, I'm totally hooked.
Entourage- Always entertaining.

Most Looking Forward to:
GOSSIP GIRL- I heard that Chuck and B actually stay together this season, and I couldn't be more excited about that.

Gosh am I glad the Bachelor and Bachelorette is over and I can focus on quality reality shows. :)

4 comments:

Tara Gibson said...

i love love love rachel zoe and secretly want to be her hahah!

Brooke said...

I agree! I wish I was her. I would love to be able to act like that and get away with it. And you are right, what better job--Taylor doesn't get it!! Ha!

CAMoore said...

Rachel Zoe is my FASHION IDOL! i love her!~

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That look of Eva's is prob one of my favs of all time. That necklace. I die.