Monday, November 2

For the love of costumes

Yes I love costumes. Yes I realize Matt may not share that enthusiasm. This is my standing round of applause for his effort and approval to let me deck him out in western wear to become Woody Pride from Toy Story. Jessie didn't come along until TS2, but I thought we made a nice duo. Enjoy!

Pretty good outfits, no?
I only wish you could see his boots over his Wranglers,
it really made the costume complete!


Courtney and I

Sarah and I- Wish I had gotten a picture of Juno and Bleeker together, they were priceless!

"There's a snake in my boot!"

Dustin and Morgan, Storm Chaser and Tornado

Em and Steph -aka 80's rocker or Cyndi Lauper!

Em and Cody- what a cute blond as Sandy from Grease!

Allison threw a great party as always!

2 comments:

Hailey HRH said...

super cute costume emily!

Court said...

Great pics Em! I had fun tonight playing tennis...you did great!